Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yellow card
Dear Yellow card

 Why do you make me get in trouble. Why do you make me  go to special camp.  Why do you make me sad. Even though you  might not like me but why do you want me to get scolded.  I just wanted a normal camp life but you ruined it.  And I am not the only one that is mad at you my friends are also really mad at you including all the students in GLPS winter camp.  I realized that you had two best friends.  And there names are red cards and E.O.P. papers which also ruined my life as well and made me unhappy.  I will like you guys  if you attack GLPS students not that frequently, especially your best friend E.O.P paper. And who ever is ordering you guys to ruin our life tell them to be cool and tell them to ease off a little.  Also we don't want to be each others enemies so how about being nice to each other and lets be friends. 
 
 But later I realized that you didn't always ruin my life and my friends life because you  sometimes help is to be nice to each other. You sometimes help us to maintain orders and make us to respect each other.  And your friends help us to study harder adn make a better environmet for us to have a good time here at camp.  What I am trying to say is that you and your friends can be a good friend to me and my friends.  But don't hurt us a lot. But enough to main tain orders and the studying environment here at camp, so we can have a safe and a good time here.
Yellow card's bestfriend
                                                                                             
 Yours sincerely  Sang Hyun Nam( Sam)

 
PS, Be a nice friend to my best friend Green card.  If you have time lets meet and drink some cofee. By the way don't forget to tell who ever is ordering you to ease off.  Tell your bestfriend that I send you this letter.

My bestfriend Green card




Yellow card's bestfriend







1 comment:

  1. This is funny! I can imagine you and a "card" having coffee together in Starbucks. Kind of weird? Maybe it could talk like the Annoying Orange. The Annoying Yellow Card. Green would be very friendly and proper. Red would be insane. Yellow would be like the Orange exactly. Nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete