Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

POP SONG CONTEST 2nd place

Yesterday we won the second place in the Pop Song Contest. We sang a song called "Merry me". And also we act it out. 연우 was the handsome guy, 기웅 was the tall guy, 정우 was the rich guy Lily was the main girl, and I was the secretary. The story of the song went like this the main girl Lily was famous so all the boys liked her. So they propose to her. The rich guy gave her a golf club, the handsome guy gave her a red herat, and the tall guy gave her a sketchbook that said I love you. After all the boys gave the present to her we all stood up and sang the last verse.

1 comment:

  1. Nice extra bit of writing about the camp and pop song contest. I'm sure if your parents read this kind of stuff they appreciate it. So far your blog is one of the best ones in your class, but I think it can be even better with more activity. Please keep blogging! You know what would make this post even better? A pic!

    ReplyDelete