Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12, 2012

About Skiing

We go skiing every thursday for four hours. I was glad that we could go there every week and enjoy skiing. Also we have teachers so we can learn to ski more proffesionally.  The ski resort that we are going to has a lot of good slops and not that much people. Every time I go skiing, people in my team changes so it is little bit awkward but they ski well so it is fun every time.  I wish we will have free time next week so I can ride with my friends freely but note that dangerously.  And I sometimes eat something when I am enjoying the lift up the mountain.  And there is a trask can below so I have fun aiming at the trash can.  Sometimes I miss it but usually I put it in.  I wanted to try snow boarding but I couldn't because I had to have some protective things for my body.  But it didn't really matter beause I really enjoy skiing.


skiing one of my favorite sport
what I wanted to try.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys were able to ski to get away from camp. I enjoy it as well, but sometimes it's a bit scary. I hurt my knee in Canada when I wiped out on some ice. I couldn't walk for three months! Be careful!

    ReplyDelete